I've recently started the Ewing Model Training Programme so I've been busy shopping for work clothes...any excuse :)

The trousers are one of the Itparica Pants Slack Set by Myllie Writer, Persona (Myllie is also half of ANIMAH) and come in the light grey that I'm wearing, dark grey and brown. The sweater is also from Persona and is part of the Tame 2 set, Plush Chi (153, 105, 22). In the pic, you can't see the earrings that I'm wearing but they are so gorgeous, I have to mention them. They are a free gift from artilleri (92, 123, 26) and have a colour changing script...so clever!

Here is the ivory colour!
Talking of pressies...I picked up this from LowPrim < HighStlye Jewellery, Heathrow (17, 195, 22)

BTW, if you join the Fashion Consolidated group then you'll get notices of fashion freebies that designers are handing out. Just go into search, enter Fashion Consolidated, and there you will have it. :)
Well that's it for now lovelies...have a great day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment